Who we are and our privacy policies.
24th West Organics, LLC is an Arizona limited liability company in St. Johns, Arizona. More information about us and our members is on our about page. Our website address is: https://24thwest.com.
We at 24th West Organics, LLC (“the Company”, “we” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
- Types of information we collect;
- How we use the information we collect;
- With whom we share the information we collect;
- For how long we retain the information we collect;
- How we safeguard your information;
- Minors and COPA;
- Compliance with local laws;
- Updates; and
- How to contact us.
Types of information we collect.
How we use the information we collect.
- To provide our Services (enabling you to share and post User Content; follow other users’ shared content; etc.);
- To communicate with you and respond to you if you have a question relating to any of the information on the site and to keep you informed of our latest updates and email newsletters;
- To fulfill Purchases;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services; and
- To develop our business and inform our business strategy.
We use Non-personal Information for analytical purposes:
- To conduct anonymous analytics to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests; and
- To test changes to the Services and make improvements to their functionality.
With whom we share the information we collect.
- We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Service, if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (c) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (d) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (v) collaborate with law enforcement agencies.
How long we retain the information we collect.
We retain information we collect indefinitely, unless a specific request is made.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information including by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to do so.
Minors and COPA.
Compliance with Local Laws.
You are responsible for complying with your local and state laws (“Local Laws”). If your local laws prohibit the purchase or use of hemp products, you are not allowed to purchase our Products and bear full responsibility for doing so.
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us. We have provided a contact page for your convenience. We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month if you wish you to exercise any of your rights. No fee is required to exercise any of your rights in respect to your Personal Information that we collect. However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee if we consider your request excessive, unfounded or of a repetitive nature and may refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances. We will notify you if your request is complex and requires longer than one month to provide a response.